From Monster to You: "Nonverbal Communication: Escape the Pitfalls"
June 23, 2016
Your verbal communication is only 20% of the message you are getting across when you engage in conversation with someone. The other 80% is all body language! An interviewer may make up their opinion of you before you even start speaking, so it's essential you're impressive from the get-go.
Carole Martin from Monster.com tells you how to keep your nonverbal communication in check and make that lasting impression on everyone you network with.